Smoked Salmon Avocado Yachts
Smoked salmon filled avocado with a light rice vinegar/lime dressing! Filled with cucumbers, celery, dill, and chives. These are so refreshing and great for brunch or dinner. And my favorite thing about these beautiful Yachts - No Mayo!
Author: Healthy Cooking Daily
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 8 halves
- 4 Avocados, pitted and halved
- ½ - ¾ lb smoked salmon
- 1 c celery diced
- 1 c cucumber diced
- 2 Tbl fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Tbl fresh chives chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in quarters
- 4 Tbl rice vinegar
- 3 Tbl fresh lime juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Course sea salt and extra lime
- Chop the salmon into small pieces and add to a medium bowl.
- Add celery & cucumber and toss.
- Add the dill and chives, along with the tomatoes.
- Next, add the oil, rice vinegar, and lime juice and toss until evenly coated.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Adjust the seasonings to your taste. I like tons of lime so I add even more than this recipe states.
- Sprinkle the avocados with lime juice and course sea salt, then fill the holes using a spoon.
- You may have extra filling which is a good thing!