Roasted Cauliflower Muffins
I love the versatility of Cauliflower and how many different flavors you can incorporate with it. Filled with scallions and turmeric, these delicious muffins need to make their way into your kitchen! They're Paleo friendly and can accompany any meal. Even if you're not a cauliflower fan, I think you'll enjoy this recipe.
Author: Healthy Cooking Daily
Recipe type: Muffins
Serves: 12 muffins
- 6 heaping cups of coarsely chopped cauliflower
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ c almond flour
- 4 scallions finely chopped
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and grease a non-stick muffin tin.
- Spread the chopped cauliflower on a baking sheet.
- Add the garlic salt, turmeric, salt and pepper, and a generous splash of olive oil.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, giving it a stir half way through.
- Remove from oven, stir to evenly distribute spices, and let cool.
- Transfer to a food processor and pulse for 3-4 rounds.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the almond flour, baking powder, eggs and scallions.
- Stir until well combined and spoon into a non-stick greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- *You can omit the turmeric and substitute your favorite herb.
- *Make sure your muffin tin is "non-stick."
- *I'm sure these would also be wonderful with almost any type of cheese. Go for it!